Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Here comes the sun!

Well, it's been a few days so I decided it was time to get back to 'blogging'.

Today is a wonderfully warm and sunny day in Rome. This is a complete contrast to yesterday when it poured and was dreary for most of the day. Where am I going with this? We will see ...

The sun seems to be a focus for a lot of people, it is often the determining factor in what we do, how we feel, etc. Today I realized this as I traveled on the ever so full 64 bus back home from school. Yesterday in the rain my patience would have been tried, and probably found wanting if I were in the same situation. Today, with the sun and warmth, I just smiled and went along for the ride.

Still asking where I am going with this? Well, here it comes ... Stick out the storms in life! We have to remember that the storms are a passing phenomenon, and that the sun sits being every cloud bank. The warmth and light will shine on our faces once more, to remind us that sunshine will come ! So remember, when the storms and dreariness pass on, always take a moment sit back and marvel at the wonderfulness of God and his creation and just soak up the "rays of God's goodness!"

photo: http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/agro/sun-BIG.html

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home