Friday, April 28, 2006

Introduction




Have you ever wondered what it's like to not have anything to say, but feel obliged to say it anyway? That is what I see a blog as, never the less, my classmate just started his very own blog:(www.franciscanworld.blogspot.com), so I naturally had to follow suit, sorry Phil!!

My Name is Br. Andrew. I am the second to the last person in this pic (green jacket and sunglasses), looking off over the beautiful blue waters of Capri, thinking "I could be happy living on the Island of Capri", but that will never come true, alas. I am a seminarian in Rome, Italy at the University of St. Thomas Aquinas in Urbe (lovingly known as the Angelicum). I am currently finishing my Theological Studies there, and will be making my Solemn Profession of the Vows of Poverty Chastity and Obedience, this fall. I hope to keep you updated through this new and improved way of informing the WWW about my insignificant little spot in the world.

Welcome to the Friar Factor!

photo: alvinofm, 2006

1 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Pilgrim Padre said...

Nice blog, Andy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home