Sunday, April 30, 2006

Can I have a room with a view please?


As I sit in my room, at my desk, leaning back in my chair, perfecting my procrastination skills, chatting with a friend, the view from my room (which you see to the above) caught my eye. Unfortunetly living in the midst of these wonderful structures, one can grow so acustom to them that they often go unnoticed.

The Dome of St. Peter's adorns my backyard, which happens to be the Vatican Gardens, right on the other side of the wall, literally, yet I do not stop enough to take in the sight that millions travel to see, shame on me, really.

I take this moment, then, to encourage each and every one of you, all 4 who I know look at this, to stop each day, and admire what is around you, the beauty that we pass by all too quickly. Have a nice day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home